CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

T.G.I.F.!

I've been looking forward to Friday since Monday! Seems like every day there's something going on. Maybe it only SEEMS that way because each day is a day closer to 2 very important events in my life. The first being Jimmy & Jessica's wedding, in 14 days!! Yippee!

The second being that it's now only 17 days till my vacation....DOUBLE Yippee!! I am SO ready for a few days away. Booked a room at Harrah's in Laughlin. Gonna spend some time just relaxing along the river, and going shopping at the HUGE outlet mall they have there. I may 'play' a little, but will no doubt spend more at the outlet mall than I will feeding those little one armed bandits! The whole point of my trip is to just get away from reality for a few days. No, there's no escaping reality, but there IS reprieve, and I aim to make the best of it!

I've been fighting a stupid sinus infection for about a month now. Already went round one with antibiotics, but am thinking it may be a good idea to go back to the Dr for round two, and tell him I NEED to get better-my son's getting married!

Had a sick kitty too, who, after spending a SINFUL amount of money on, is hopefully on the mend. He started losing weight-a good thing since he was overweight-but he lost rapidly, so off to the vet we go, and after xrays and bloodwork, decided that it's a bad tooth that needed to come out...he still isn't eating his crunchy food, but is gobbling up the wet food happily, and is now getting REALLY spoiled on canned food 3-4 times a day. How do I explain to my other 'kids' that their brother needs it, and they don't? LOL...you should see the looks of disappointment I get when I call Terk into the bathroom to feed him, and shut the others out...

I've discoverd another reality show that I really like. It's called 'Wife Swap', been on for years, but I accidently ran across it the other day, and boy lemme tell ya, it can get REAL hairy REAL fast. Talk about reality check! Nice to see things change for the better in a family, and some of those husbands & wives can really tell it like it is! 4pm Mon-Fri on Lifetime...one of my favorite channels...Reba ROCKS!

I'm so glad it's Friday. I'm tired....

Until next time....Blessings~

0 comments: