CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Busy!

What is it about going away for a few days that seems to signal to the house that it's okay to get itself dirty, and the laundry to 'be fruitful and mulitply' while you're gone?

Anyone out there hearing me??

Maybe it's because I was so preoccupied with the wedding, and having 7 guests in my home...yep, those excuses work...LOL...

I've spent this whole day cleaning, doing yardwork, laundry and errands, and I'm still not done. Gee, that makes it sound like my house is a real pigsty doesn't it? It really isn't though. I'm just one of those people that kicks into high gear when I see that something needs to get done.

I've decided that the 2 last loads of laundry will wait till tomorrow. I'd have done them today, but one of my cats decided that the middle of my freshly laundered/made bed would be the perfect place to barf up a hairball....UGH! And having a king-size bed, you do not put a quilt and a sheet in the same load....

Got some weeding and watering done in the yard early this morning while it was still cool out, then showered and ran around town doing errands. Next on my to-do list is grocery shopping. I'm sure Jim will appreciate groceries in the house!

Jim got the wall hangings up in the guest bath, and it looks really cute. Next I think I'll get some of that fishnet with the seashells attached and kind of drape it over the doorway-and that should finish off my beach/seashell theme.

I got alot done today. A couple of things to do early in the morning, and I'll have the rest of the day to rest, play, or both!

There's no place like home......


Blessings~



0 comments: