CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Beautiful Daughters

Here they are-my 3 beautiful daughters. I took this photo today at Jessica's bridal shower. We had lots of yumm-o food, great conversation, and fun games....sweet prizes too!

I am blessed among mothers. Not only do I have the most wonderful daughter in the world, but I also have the 2 best daughters-in-law that God could have provided me with. My sons have chosen wisely, and God has blessed them with women of integrity, intelligence, and talent.

Katie & Jessica are such welcome additions to our family, and the sisters that I was never able to provide Shannon with. We have so much fun together, and I know beyond doubt that the love we share is genuine.

We look forward to decades of happiness, laughter, and love.

Thank You, Lord, for blessing me with these women.

Until next time....blessings to you~

0 comments: