CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Yard Sale

We're having a big multi-family yard sale at Jimmy & Jessica's house next weekend, so I bet you can guess what I'VE been up to! You got it-going through all kinds of 'stuff that I've had-probably for YEARS-and downsizing big time. Geez, I didn't realize how much I've accumulated over the past few years!

Vases that I've had for I-don't-know-HOW-long, a like-new computer monitor, golf clubs that we 'inherited' after Jim's dad passed away, and all sorts of little what-nots. File cabinets (3 at last count), and a few end tables. Shannon will be happy to hear that-she says we're overkill on tables...LOL...

So far today I've spent about 4 hours going through, marking, loading into boxes and stacking those boxes in our guest room. Looks like the room blew up...LOL...and that's not counting the OODLES of Jim's union 'stuff' (I'm being nice here) that he never uses, but insists on keeping, 'just in case'....UGH. So I boxed all of his 'stuff' up, and put it in the closet-for now. Once the shed outside is emptied of yard sale stuff, his union 'stuff' will go into the shed, thus emptying the guest bedroom closet for GUESTS.

I'm totally excited that the guest room will finally LOOK like one, and I feel such a sense of accomplishment today, especially since I've been on the sick side for the past week between allergies and yet another sinus infection.

Ok, break time over-back to work!

0 comments: