CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Faith, More Prayer

Good Morning Everyone~

By now all of us know who won the presidential election. I have a few thoughts, and I'd like to share them with you.

Last night I was NOT a happy camper. I wasn't really surprised, but I guess I just needed to see the 'official' word before I accepted it. At first I just got this heaviness in my spirit, and I broke down and wept, because this man doesn't share the same moral and scriptural values that I have, and I worry about where this will take us as a nation.

Please don't misunderstand. I'm not saying that Obama is a 'bad' man. I vote for candidates that share my spiritual beliefs and convictions. Obama did not get my vote, for those very reasons.

Anyway, I immediately went to prayer, and what I came away from prayer with was this: that we, as Christians, need to have MORE faith, and we need to pray MORE than ever before. We need to pray for this new president, that he will seek the will of God, and that those beliefs of his that do not line up with scripture will change by the power of the Holy Spirit.

I myself am done whining. I am going to pray, and I hope you'll join me. 'The prayer of a righteous man availeth much'.


P.S....And just for the record, McCain didn't get my vote either-I abstained from voting for president, being unable to choose 'the lesser of the two evils'.

God Bless~

0 comments: