CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

In....Out....DONE!

That was the story of my Christmas shopping this year. I just started yesterday...took about an hour. Then I set out for points 'down the hill' to finish up. Left home just before 9am and was home at noon-I am SO proud of myself. I cannot get over how quick all the shopping was for me-I'm amazed!

With the exception of 1 more Christmas gift that I can get up here, and 1 more birthday present, my holiday shopping is complete. We drew names this year, and in light of the fact that I didn't have alot of people to buy for, I decided that instead of the traditional gift cards, I'd buy actual presents.

It was fun shopping for the grandkids yesterday. I went armed with their lists, and pretty much went right to what they wanted. And the clincher was that everything is massively on sale, so I saved a bundle!

Today was pretty much the same story. I was gone about 3 hours, but roughly half the time was spent on the road. Traffic? No problem. Parking? No problem. Large crowds? No problem. Costco was pretty busy, but even at that I wasn't in there more than about 20 minutes, so I really can't complain.

I am SO done-at least for today. Still one more gift to get (a gift card to Denny's for Mary Kay & Lee) and a birthday present for Princess Peyton, but those things can wait for now.

Time to relax!

1 comments:

Shannon said...

im jealous.. I still have a few things to buy. ugh. in my free time. thank goodness we are doing ours the day after xmas. gives me an extra day to shop!