CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Busy Weekend!

Is it over already??

Seems like just yesterday it was Friday, and I was SO looking forward to the weekend. The hours have just flown by, but I did get so much accomplished. I am 100% DONE with Christmas shopping, and since we're not having our family Christmas till Friday, that gives me an extra couple of days to get everything wrapped....whew!

I spent most of today cleaning house, so at least it's 'presentable' now. Just a couple more 'touch-ups' and it'll be sparkly clean, just the way I like it. Okay, maybe not 'sparkly', but clean nonetheless. Enough to satisfy ME, and that's what counts, right? My motto is: 'Clean enough to be healthy, and dirty enough to be happy'. Another cute little ditty in closing:

Although you'll find my house a mess;
Come in, sit down, converse.

It doesn't always look like this;
Some days it's even worse!

Have a good week everyone, and be careful in the rain!

Blessings~

0 comments: