CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Am SO Lost!

Ok, here I am, my new blog...and I am totally, hopelessley LOST! I don't know how to get from here, to where I want to be! LOL...

I thought I'd be 'cool' and start a blog, but I forgot one little detail....I am pretty much computer illiterate! Yikes! What do I do now? Is anybody gonna see this? How do I get this link emailed to everyone in my address book? SO many questions, and SO few answers!

Ah well, I'll keep trying. Maybe someday I'll get it right. I know, I'll wait till Shannon comes over-she'll help dear old Mom for sure!

Until next time (IF there's a next time), Blessings to you~

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Haha, you are so cute. I am so glad you got a blog! It takes little time ti learn how to navigate...but I am sure you will get it. Lots of love!

Shannon said...

umm looks like you emailed the link just fine :)