CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A Season Of Testing

I guess that's where I am. The job I was supposed to have started last Thursday fell through. The husband was so depressed that his wife was in the hospital that he stopped eating/drinking/taking his meds, and ended up in the hospital himself. Meanwhile, the wife was doing really good, but in light of this turn of events, their daughter has decided to put them in an assisted living facility. So they no longer need me.
So, now not only am I back at square one, but I've also taken a hit in my hours with Mary Kay. She's doing SO well (That's a GOOD thing), that they don't need me as much as they did. My hours have been cut right about in half. NOT good news.
My Tuesdays & Thursdays are free for now. I still have to believe that God has a bigger and better plan for me. I'm focusing on keeping the faith.
The world tells me that things are bad, and that the prospects of a job coming my way are slim to none. But I serve a God who is WAY bigger than the world that I live in, so I keep reminding myself of the plans He has for me. Plans to prosper and not harm me, plans to give me hope and a future (Jer 29:11). It's hard in this, the eleventh hour, but still I hold out hope that He WILL provide ALL my needs, according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
I'm hoping to post a praise report soon....until then, blessings to you~

0 comments: