CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

He Is Faithful.....

Even when I am not.

I confess, these past few months I've been SO stressed about finances, and my faith has waned. Jesus tells us not to worry about tomorrow, for today has enough problems of it's own. I forgot that Scripture passage. I've forgotten ALOT. I haven't been faithful to God. And yet, day by day, He STILL carries me. I can't tell you the last time I was in church. I miss it. But I go to church down the hill, and sometimes the money for gas just wasn't there.

But it will be now-God has provided me with another client to care for. Pretty much dropped her right in my lap. I sent out an email late last week, to most everyone I have email addresses for here in Ramona. My Cousin Kathy gave me the idea. She suggested that I email and ask the word to be passed along that I'm looking to pick up another client in addition to Mary Kay. Lo & behold, Saturday I received an email from a lady who works in a care management ministry here in town. I interviewed with her yesterday, and she hired me on the spot. She'd gotten my email forwarded to her by another Christian lady here in town that I'm familiar with, but don't really 'know'. That's how God's Family works-we all look out for each other. Another perfect example of His faithfulness.

So hopefully I'll start on Thur. I'll get more details tomorrow I'm sure. I'm not worried about details. That's God's job. He opened this door for me, so He'll provide the details that I need in time. I feel like a giant weight has been lifted from my shoulders.

In this care giving profession, especially with advanced aged folks, you pretty much live paycheck to paycheck, and you don't count on a paycheck until it is in your hot little hands, but for now, God knows what I need, and He's providing it.

The song 'Great Is Thy Faithfulness' has been going through my mind today. With good reason. He is faithful....even when I am not.

Blessings~

0 comments: