CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 17, 2008

Friday Night

I just can't think of a better way to spend a Friday night than with family. Tonight I get to do that! Jim and the big 'kids' are going to the Ramona High School Homecoming game (vs. Jessica's alma mater Orange Glen), so grandma is going to have all 3 grandkids. Just Peyton at first, then Alissa & Justen a little later in the evening.

I asked Brian & Katie to bring Peyton's playpen. That munchkin is FAST! LOL...man you should see her! She sets her beautiful baby blues on something and she's OFF...and alot of times gets to whatever she's going after faster than grandma can run and snatch her...and of course, even after thoroughly, she STILL manages to find something that I missed. Maybe cuz she's so low to the ground, huh?

In the meantime, I'm awaiting the pest control technician to come and give me a better quote than the last company I had come out. They promise to be the competitor's prices....we'll see. At any rate, I will be SO glad to get rid of those freaking bugs!

Tomorrow we have one more company coming out, so we'll see who gets the 'job' of ridding us of our destructive and UGLY little menaces.

Then it's off to Station 80's Open House. That's always a fun outing. We just never get tired of anything that has to do with firefighting. Guess it's in our blood. Must be, Brian's a 3rd generation firefighter on my side of the family, and of course now with Shannon with CalFire as well, well, it just doubles the pleasure.

Have a good weekend-we're promised cooler temp. I hope so!

Until next time.....blessings~

1 comments:

Michelle said...

I you have a great time!! Cooler weather great I am here in San Diego on a college trip. I am at Town and Country off the 163. Man its been being back i n San Diego weather again!! Many people dont understand and everyone I am with are freezing. I guess the desert does something to you. Well if you read this tell Shannon have a great weekend. you guys have a wonderful time!!!!

Michelle